Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Wednesday 25 November 2009

You make me feel like a natural woman

My mistress touches me, strongly and sensitively, knowing how and when, feeling around and tickling me sensitively, inviting me to explode.
I’ve never been touched like this before. I’ve never felt so many orgasms from the creative and experienced fingers, fiddling away at my fanny, fondling me to distraction.
My mistress does the most amazing things to me, enabling me to feel more liberated and more sexually alive than I have ever felt.
My mistress really is my ‘man’.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Oh, baby, what you've done to me
You make me feel so good inside
And I just want to be close to you
You make me feel so alive
Cause you make me feel, you make me feel, you make me feel like
A natural woman
http://www.lyrics007.com/Aretha%20Franklin%20Lyrics/You%20Make%20Me%20Feel%20(Like%20A%20Natural%20Woman)%20Lyrics.html
………………………………………………………………………………………………………

What is a natural woman?
Well, according to my friend Aretha, it has something to do with the effect that another human being has on her, which is fine but I would hope she had some inner strength and understanding about being a natural woman from within her own being as well as the effects of others.

She talks of having “piece of mind”, that prior to feeling like a natural woman her “soul was in the lost and found”, that she used to feel “uninspired….. when I knew I had to face another day”.
This resonates with me.

Of course, Aretha Franklin is probably not singing entirely about feeling a ‘sexually’ natural woman but I like to think that there is an element of this within her writing. And there is part of me that feels somewhat abusive in taking her lyrics and giving them a slight Zenpuss twist but I hope that she wouldn’t mind me using her song in this way, for it is for the good of womankind, I hope.

Feeling like a natural woman is an incredibly important thing. Feeling that what happens to your mind, your body and your soul in day to day living should feel natural if you are at one with yourself. Feeling that you are appreciated for being a woman is another very natural thing that I hope all women could explore and appreciate for themselves as well as having this confirmed for them by a loved one or even a friend.

I like being a woman. I like the parts of me that make me a woman, not just the physical attributes either. But I also like feeling like a sexy woman, and I like to think that this too is very natural; it is as it should be. Feeling like a “natural woman” has to be about feeling sexy doesn’t it?
Even if it is not explicit in the song, I am assuming that one of the joys that Aretha is singing about is that her lover makes her feel this way. When she is with her lover, she feels natural, she feels as a woman should feel. She feels like a natural woman.
(Just as an aside, I love the emphasis on the word “Woman” at the end of the chorus – so forceful and determined, so pleased that she is the WO-man who is feeling so natural).

I suppose one of the purposes of writing these blogs is to enable women to feel natural about their sexuality, which is partly why this song sprung to mind on my drive home from work today.
I want women to feel natural about every aspect of their sexuality which means dispelling some of the myths that surround female orgasms and ejaculations. It is also about ensuring that women feel good about the way that they dress and what feels natural for them. In some cases it is about making sure that women feel that it is natural to be creative and innovative and that using their imagination to explore themselves and their world is also natural.

Today, of course, I want to concentrate on the natural aspects of female sexuality.
I’ve already covered many aspects of these, ranging from masturbation to gushing cums, of bisexuality to loving thrusting cocks but for now I want to concentrate on the ‘naturalness’ of it all.

When I talk about masturbation, if I talk about masturbation with friends or colleagues, then I feel slightly unnatural. Obviously, I would not launch into a confession about my own masturbation practices, desires and needs with anyone, and certainly as far as colleagues are concerned, I would take the personal out of it and discuss masturbation as a generic issue.
I am perfectly comfortable when talking about this subject so the unnatural state does not come from within, but I often get the impression that others find it unnatural. Others consider that even talking about it is a little unnatural.
But why should this be the case? How are we going to make it a natural subject if we do not talk about it? How are we going to ensure that women feel natural about their own masturbation if it is constantly ignored?
Talking about your sexuality and normalising this perfectly normal function in life is an absolute must for all those who consider sexual enlightenment as a way forward in life.

Feeling natural about your physical state is another important thing for women.
It has been said on more than one occasion that what women feel about their own bodies is quite different to what others might feel about a woman’s body.
There have been all sorts of experiments done to ascertain what the average man sees as a ‘standard’ size and what women see. Very sadly, the image of a woman that men find attractive is a size or two bigger than one that a woman would choose. Women choose the size 10 model, men look longingly at the size 14.
Okay, that is a slight generalisation, and I would hope that when it came to relationships that people would actually consider the person before the label on their jeans but the point is that it is quite common for women to have an opinion on size, and that opinion is that they see attractiveness in a smaller form than men.
Maybe it is possible that men see the naturalness of a woman’s curvaceous body more readily than we women do.
Some would argue that men are probably less discerning but I do not think that is the case.

“She's a perfect 10, but she wears a 12
Baby keep a little 2 for me
She could be sweet 16, bustin' out at the seams
It's still love in the first degree

'Cause we love our love,
in different sizes
I love her body, especially the lies
Time takes it's toll, but not on the eyes
Promise me this, take me tonight”

This “Beautiful South” song goes on from the woman’s point of view.
“If he's XXL well what the hell
Every penny don't fit the slot”

It’s probably about time that women realise that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Why is it that most women do not even have a glancing worry about the size of their men yet are fixated with their own state of being? Women still love their men irrespective of their size and it is exactly the same for men. They may prefer a little less weight. They may actually prefer more but essentially, it isn’t the main contributory factor to the initial or the maintained attraction.

Sticking to the subject in hand, being natural means being content with what you are. That does not mean the same as being complacent and if you want to or ought to do something about your body for health or aesthetic reasons then that is what you should do. However, this is quite different from trying to achieve something that is not your natural being.

But Aretha mentioned “you”. “You make me feel like a natural woman”.

And the “you” is important.

I, like the many women described above, am not content with my body. I don’t want to be a stick insect. I don’t want to be obese. I want to retain my decent sized boobs and I want to be voluptuous. And I will, eventually, manage to tone it all up so that I can look something like the way I feel I should.
However, my particular “you”, whilst encouraging me to do something about my body for ME, still makes me feel like a “natural woman” whatever I physically look like.
He celebrates my curves. He relishes in the abundance that I have in certain areas of my body. He devours my legs and smoothes his hands up and down, acknowledging their fullness and their feel.
He makes me feel like a natural woman, and that is before I have even got to the important parts of my body that are so natural and so significant to both of us. When we get to my pussy, he certainly makes me feel like a natural woman.

At this point, I need to mention female ejaculation once more.
Is it natural?
Does ejaculating in the middle of an amazing orgasm make me feel natural? You bet it does!

As I am on the theme of songs, I will quote a few little lines from some terrible songs that spring to mind.
“It started with a kiss”. Yes, a kiss is all that it took.
A friend of mine was explaining to me some time ago that another mutual friend had this lover.
This friend had stated that her lover was amazing and that he only had to kiss her in a certain way to bring on a huge, pounding orgasm. My friend was somewhat sceptical about this. It had never happened to her, or so she thought.
I had to tackle her on this one because when I kissed the “you” mentioned before for the first time, I distinctly remember that it would only take the slightest of touches after this inaugural kiss to have me screaming “orgasm alert” in an instant.
With a beautiful kiss and a mind wholly set on the togetherness of that intimacy, then I for one would certainly describe the experience as orgasmic.

I asked my friend once more. Had she not felt an urgent need to pee when she kissed someone that she felt a huge passion for? She agreed that she had.

It’s not pee!

That feeling that wells up inside when the mind and the body are working simultaneously is real.
It is natural. Has no-one ever considered how bizarre it would be for a kiss to make you feel the need to urinate? Yet, we assume that it is a need to pee because that it feels a little like it.
However, if you look at it more objectively, it is totally different. Yes, there is a welling up and a pressure of fluids in the nether regions, but I for one, don’t have a sudden hardening of my clitoris every time I go and take a leak.
The build-up of fluids that resembles the feeling of a need to pee is not a build up of urine but a build up of ejaculatory fluids that are desperate to come out, and there are too many women out there who do not recognise it as such.

IF you are ever in that situation again, take this kiss, take the build up of fluids and then rush to the loo as soon as possible. Then take a look at the basin. I bet the “urine” is light and clear and you are still left with a tingling desire and possibly a feeling that you still need to pee because despite releasing the fluids, the insides of your pussy are still engorged and alive. You are having an ejaculatory orgasm, albeit in a slightly controlled and less natural state. It is NOT pee.

Time for another song!
“First I was afraid. I was petrified”
Okay, the rest of the song doesn’t fit in with the theme but this phrase has a purpose here.

I’d had orgasms before but they weren’t exactly gushing ones. They were intense. They mainly happened after a finger fuck. They often happened after a partner had spunked inside me; something that I still find unbelievably arousing but in essence they weren’t very moist.
My orgasms had always been about a stimulation of the clit and a growing consciousness of a swelling inside that had nowhere to go other than fill my body with a glorious climax.
I admit that most of the very best orgasms were still self-inflicted rather than supported by a friendly finger or cock.
So when I was finger fucked for the first time by “you”, I was afraid and I was petrified for I had no idea that my body was capable of emitting a little dribble of excitement. Yet, even then, when it happened for the first time, I was convinced that I hadn’t pissed myself. I knew and felt the difference. I knew that I had been fingered to orgasm and that the climax was so intense, I had cum avec ejaculation.

Time passed by and I continued to have these arousing and immature little splashes.
It felt natural yet I wasn’t quite sure. I wasn’t sure whether this was something that was special to me or that it usually happened with women.
Subconsciously, I think I held back a little. I tried to put a stop on the amount of juices that were coming out of me.

And so it went on.
I continued to cum with the ejaculation and I got accustomed to the spillage.

Only it changed.
The more intimate and closer I became to my lover, the more juices seemed to spill out of me.
At first it was a trickle. Then it got to a cascade. Then we bought towels because it seemed that this was going to happen every time I opened my legs.
Once the towels were bought and spread conveniently on bed or floor, it was as though it was an open invitation to release more.
And I did.
At first, I soaked one towel laid beneath me. Then we had to double them up. Then we had to ensure that there was always more than one towel there because I realised that one cum was not enough for me. Then my cascades began to be projectile, soaking not only my lover’s balls but spraying all over his chest if he was sitting in front of me.

Recently, we watched a video of two women having a competition to see how far their cum could travel. Pretty impressive too! It travelled some distance and I suppose the competitive element in me felt as thought there was a challenge on.
But it wasn’t really a challenge at all and this wasn’t the reason that I came so copiously after watching the video.

He made and makes me feel like a natural woman. The inhibitions are going. I feel liberated by the fact that I really can just release whatever needs releasing, even if, in some instances, the orgasm and the ejaculation is mixed with the odd measure of urine.
It is natural. I am a natural woman.

The other day, I had already soaked the obligatory three towels. I was probably incapable of another gush and yet, I felt that familiar feeling in my cunt. I was lying there in need of another ejaculation. I turned to my lover who was already there before me. With a sixth sense, he often knows when I am ready to cum before me. When his dick is inside me, I know he feels a rising orgasm before it has taken place and his acknowledgement of the impending glory brings it on even faster.
At this time, I knew another release was imminent and I kicked the duvet away just in time to project a huge wash of watery goodness out of my body. The duvet caught too much of it, but had it not been there, I am sure I may have reached the window sill, such was the force that this ejaculation had.
And it was all perfectly natural.

“You make me feel like a natural woman”.
You enable me to be a natural woman and enabling me in this way makes me desperate to enable other women to feel natural about this totally natural state of being.

There is nothing more natural than a female ejaculation. Yes, it can be messy. Yes, it can need a bit of mopping up but it is a glorious wonderment for both parties involved.
I still marvel at how my lover’s cock rises in an instance at watching me ejaculate. It is like a natural order of things; the cycle of sex keeps on going. I cum, he gets erect and so we start all over again.
How natural and brilliant is that!

Of course, being a natural woman is far more complex than the ability to relax and ejaculate but there is nothing unnatural about this part of my sexuality or other women’s, and that is why I wanted to reiterate this today.

Being natural, being comfortable with your physical being, enabling your mind, your spirit, your body to work in harmony – releasing all sorts. That is natural.
Naturists – natural – it all fits together.

What greater gift can you actually give to another human being as well as yourself than to feel alive? I would argue now against the bible quote "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
You don’t need to die to give life to another.
Giving life, not giving up life is part of being a natural woman, or man, for that matter.
The greatest love, the most natural way to be is to make another person feel alive and I guess that is partly what Aretha Franklin was singing about.
“You make me feel, you make me feel, you make me feel like a natural woman”.

No comments: