Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Sunday 20 November 2011

More on Older Women

Zeitgeist Zenpuss!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/nov/20/yvonne-roberts-over-60s-divorce

This is an article in the newspaper today, and there was me writing about the very subject yesterday.

.............................................................................

A footnote: Angie Watts/Anita Dobson performed last night but I couldn't bring myself to vote for her because she reminded me of one of the women who have made my life such a misery over the last six months.
I love older women and I totally want them to be liberated and free, even free to fuck the person that I thought cared for me more than anyone else. I just wish they would do all their fucking and thinking honestly and openly with due regard for my relationship. But no, none of them could be bothered to do that.
See Zakelius.

But good luck to them anyway. I hope they are all enjoying themselves as I hope these silver separators in the making find their way in the world too.

No comments: