Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Tuesday 14 April 2009

It's in the hands

Hello. Would you like to follow me please? This way, and through that door. My name is Natalie and I'm going to try and put you in a beautifully relaxed state of mind.

If you'd like to take your robe off, just leaving your pants on. I'll just wait the other side of the door whilst you do that. As soon as you're undressed, just climb onto the bed and cover yourself with the towel and bedsheet. Lie on your tummy with your face down in the hole. And relax!

Okay in there? Are you ready?
Good. I'm going to use a range of oils to smother into your body which will relax and stimulate you at the same time. It is a full body massage today, isn't it? Good.

I'm just going to pull the sheet down and tuck the towel into the top of your knickers. Lovely - oh they're pretty.

Let me know if the pressure is too much or too soft.
Happy with that? Good.

I'm going to work down your back, then your legs and then work on your neck. Once we have done your shoulders, I'll ask you to turn over and I'll massage your neck, chest, arms and the front of your legs.

Now just close your eyes and float away with the music.
............................................................

She has very smooth skin. I like that in a woman, especially older ones. A well defined spine. Mmmm, that feels good. She's already beginning to relax. Maybe she likes my touch. I'm just going to smooth her hair away from her shoulders, brushing it over to the left. Silky - maybe I'll just spend a little time stroking her head to relax her further.
Mmmm, she likes that.

My hands are pressing firmly over her back as I swish up and down in long, sensual moves. Each movement, each stroke dashes an extra centimetre towards the base of her spine, edging nearer to those fine lacey knickers.
They look startlingly white and pure.
The next stroke I'll just gently rub against the panties, just surreptitiously lead my finger just inside. See what happens.
Ooh yes! She liked that.

Don't rush it though.

Back around the shoulders. Wow, this woman is really responding to my touches. I wonder if she's responding all over. I wonder if.......
I'll try the lingering, lengthy stroke and take my thumb towards the top of her arse.

Yes! She let me do that without a murmer. She liked me doing that.
I'm going to brush across her body horizantally now, starting at the top, moving down. I'm now hovering over the lacy hem, digging deep, stroking my finger across the lace, not lifting it, just lingering, giving the idea I want to go in.
..............................................................

I'm just going to pull the towel over your back. We'll work on your legs now. Okay? Good. Stay relaxed for me.
...........................................................

Stay very relaxed. Wow! These legs look like they can be firmly wrapped round someone. Those thighs have seen some action!
I'll start with the calves. She's got strong calves; firm, powerful, beautiful.
And sweet feet! Gentle feet! Sensitive feet! She likes the movement of my hands cupping them.

Outer thighs now in deep, rotating movements. Still relaxed, good. Moving to the inner thigh.
Yes! Warm, almost moist before the oil has got there. Oh boy, is she responding that positively to my fingers? Does she know? Did I sense a slight shifting of her legs? Did they ease apart a little? Is she inviting me in?

My pussy is trickling. I wonder if she knows.

Yes! A definite movement. She's willing me in. I can feel it, sense it.....

.............................................................
If you'd like to turn over, I'll hold the towel so you can move with ease and place it back over you, to cover you?
Are you on your back? Excellent!

I'm now going to do your shoulders and upper chest. Place your arms by your side. Lovely.
Are you comfortable?
Wonderful.
............................................................
She's peaceful, relaxed and waiting.

I move my hands across her neck, sweeping into her face, then travelling back down, circling the top of her chest. Her tits seem big. I want to feel them. I want to taste them. Does she want that too?

I circle again, taking my thumbs towards her cleavage.
She likes that. She lets out a satisfied breath.
I repeat the action, and again, deep into her sizeable valley. I tantalizingly rub my thumb across the inner section of her left boob. Her facial muscles ease.
................................................................
Everything okay? Excellent. I'm glad you're relaxing. It feels good? Invigorating?
I'm just going to move the towel down to below your chest. Okay with that? You'd prefer that? Fantastic!
...........................................................
She is a responsive one! Thank goodness. I need this as much as she does.
Beautiful breasts. Big and comfortable.
I work my way around avoiding the nipples in great swathing motions; out to the side, inwards, around the base, feeling the weight of those fabulous tits in my hand.

I place both palms over her nipples and gently squeeze her excited boobs.
She opens her eyes and gazes at me, not alarmed, not smiling, just accepting, and then she raises her chin in invitation and I lean forward and kiss her nose. She smiles as I squeeze her tits a little tighter.

I come around the side of the couch with my hand still fondling her left tit. I take both hands to her one breast and I cup it and hold it as she smiles. I tweak her nipple until there is a mountain of erectness ready to lick and I open my mouth in anticipation.

She looks up and nods as I fall forth and take a mouthful of utter joy.
......................................................

Are you okay with this? You are! Good!
I wanted you the minute I saw you.
I hoped!

I hoped too, she said as she took my hand and led it underneath the towel and thrust it into her shimmering, White lacy panties.

I accepted the invitation, and as I sucked on her tit, I reached inside her knickers to feel the excitement that I had created between her legs.

She eagerly parted them now and flung the irrelevant covers to the floor.
I finger fucked her vigorously as she unbuttoned my tunic and took out my tits.

I manipulated myself as I reached in for more juicy satisfaction, and as I did, she exploded a gush of hot steamy cum, all over my fingers as they waggled away.

I bent over and licked her sticky pubes and I thought what a fucking marvellous job I have!

No comments: