Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Lady Gaga's Lover

According to the news, Lady Gaga wants an older lover.



I suspect that there are a few Baby Boomers who have woken up today, having heard this news and are filling their mind with thoughts of fucking this rather delicious, quirky young woman.
I suspect many of them will be fantasising about getting through her delightfully ridiculous costumes to see if she really does go commando. I mean let’s face facts, she must, mustn’t she? I’ve never noticed a VPL and believe me, I have looked!

What a wonderful fantasy for these men, but of course for most of them, it will always be a fantasy. Reality will be far removed from the exaggerated imaginations of many a 60 plus mind. There are not going to be that many 60 year olds whose credentials would comply with Madam’s desires.

And of course it is not just the 60 year old men who are fantasising this morning. I like to think that some of their women are thinking that this is a wonderful opportunity for their gorgeous men to have the time of their lives exploring the mind, body and soul of this amazing young woman.
I, for one, rather get off on the idea of my lover fucking Gaga, even though she is probably a little on the young side.
I mean, what is there not to like?
Of course, it would help if my lover was that age but maybe Gaga might compromise by a few years or so. Perhaps she might like to settle for a mid-fifties man instead.

Perhaps I ought to send her a little note to suggest that they meet up. I reckon they would be a decent match and there is always the possibility that she might like a little extra servicing from a horny forty something too.

So here is my letter.

..........................................................................

Dear Gaga (do I call her Lady at this point?),

I understand that you are interested in spending some time with older men; a wise choice from a wise woman! From someone who is fortunate enough to be intimate with such a man (she doesn’t have to know the limited age just yet), I would concur that men of a certain age can give something to a younger woman that no amount of thirty somethings could provide.

I would therefore like to introduce you to my man.
Now I am mindful that you have not mentioned anything about exclusivity but you strike me as being an intelligent woman and I am sure that you do not want to see relationships as the tedious conventionalism that has been imposed upon us for generation after generation. Surely someone of your imagination and thoughtfulness has considered a polyamorous relationship, and I am more than happy for you to join us in a unique and stimulating multiplicitous partnership. As is my lover.

He is tall, dark and handsome, which is horribly conventional but would certainly catch your eye. He is intellectually capable, thoughtful and serene; hugely interested in all creative arts that I am sure would be a fine start for the two of you. He loves to think and frequently hypothesises on a range of subjects that once more would capture your intellectual capacity.

He loves music and would be happy to impart his vast knowledge to support your career progression. He is a competent pianist, and loves nothing more than tickling the ivories as part of a daily meditation.
He is a non-conventionalist in all aspects of life; a free spirit with a freedom of thought and action that is refreshing and empowering. Your astrology charts, according to my research, match rather well and he is passionate when a spark of fire enters his life.

As far as your quoted criteria, he loves whisky and beer so you could happily indulge in a glass or two whilst contentedly discussing all the things that you have in common.

But let us return to the additional joys of spending time with an older man. Not only does he tickle the ivories rather well, he has other uses for his fingers that would send rivers of delight to any woman that he chose to share some happiness with. His competence in the sexual domain is incomparable. Not only do his fingers regularly delight to the point of stimulating successive multiple orgasms but his rather large cock does exactly the same. Take it from one who has experienced many incompetent lovers, this one will provide you with long-lasting excitement.

As you say in your lyrics “I Want It Rough”, you will manage to have both good old passionate sex with a dose of utterly naughty raunchiness if you like. In fact I am beginning to think that perhaps you have already imagined such a sexual experience with the lines “Won’t go without my fix tonight, It’s a little too rough. Prom girl wipes her tears with silver lines. And she can’t get enough”.
My man can provide all of this for you as well as adhering to that beautiful line at the beginning of the song – “Can’t sleep with the man who dims my shine”. I guarantee that this one will send your shine into another realm, radiating its glow and enhancing your natural creativity to a new level.

So, perhaps you would consider sharing this man with me, and if you are enlightened enough, which I am sure you are, then perhaps in the future you might consider us sharing him in a more direct, collective and intimate way. It is not only older men who might have some interesting sexual delights for you. Older women can excite just as much.

I return once more to a quote from one of your compositions.

“I’m on a mission
And it involves some heavy touching, yeah
You’ve indicated your interest, I’m educated in sex, yes
And now I want it bad, want it bad
A love game, a love game”

He’s ready to play Gaga, and it looks as though you are ready to impart on your own mission. I can guarantee that your education in sex is only just beginning and the fact that you have had the foresight to consider the advantages of sex with older people suggests to me that you “want it bad” and he can provide.

We look forward to hearing from you and are really loving the idea of the mutual respect and intimacy that I know could happen from hereon in.

With much love and hopefulness for a delightfully enlightened companionship,

Yours
Lady Zenpuss
Xx

...........................................................................................................

That should do the trick, with a few tweaks here and there which for anonymity reasons I am not prepared to share on an open website.

Wow, how amazingly wonderful the body and mind is when it works together. My cunt is bulging out of my panties at the prospect of such a union.

No comments: