Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Vulva





Vulva is such a beautiful word. The more I think about it the more delighted I am in the sound of the word. Why on earth is there so much debate about trying to find an appropriate word for the intimacies of the female body when we already have such a perfect word in existence? It is such a pity that the English speaking world has not embraced the perfection of this word, but then again, is this really a surprise. For some, owning up to a decent word would mean owning up to the fact that there is such a thing as a vulva hidden underneath pretty little panties, and that would never do.
I mean, if women started to appreciate their vulvas, where would it end?

Heaven forbid, they might be so delighted with what is sitting in perfect balance and magnitude between their legs that they might actually end up asking for it to be seen to. Can you imagine that– a woman who contentedly admires her own vulva enough to want it to be stimulated? The next thing you know she will be asking for sex, often against her instinct just because she knows the capabilities of all that lies beneath. Once satisfied with the delights of penetration, she might stupidly want more, like being loved once in a while, or having sex that goes beyond the sexual and into another realm of sensuality, desire, passion and heaven forbid, love.

Perhaps that is why men have discouraged women understanding and getting to know their vulva. Perhaps that is why women have been so reluctant to explore their own bodies for fear of the eruption of feelings that go way beyond the physical.
The power of this piece of equipment, when gloriously intertwined with the mind is too much for most people to grasp.

But vulva it is, and vulva it is that we should really get to know, intimately. After all, how can you truly share yourself with another in every way that you both desire if you cannot even look at your own body parts and love it just as a man loves his cock.
Would a man really want to touch himself, masturbate and spunk with his own delicate direction if he didn’t have a sneaking admiration for this incredible piece of equipment in his hands?
Men love their cocks. Some even go as far as naming them, as though they are an added extra in their lives, as though they are a person in their own right; their sexuality is a real thing and it is there in front of them to see.

Women, on the other hand, tend not to, which is why it was so brilliant to see an article in the London Evening Standard the other day about vulva’s and a woman’s personal exploration of her own body parts was such a refreshing surprise.

According to the article, the new word for the vag is “clunge”, as popularised in the successful television programme “The Inbetweeners”.
Once more, what is wrong with vulva?

The article within the link above is worth reading. It gives a clear indication of where Zenpuss would like to see the world going, i.e. that women become familiar with their own bodies and recognise the overwhelming beauty of what is inside them, for it is a fascinating piece of equipment that makes an erect cock look quite 2-dimensional by comparison.

It appears that those who advocate such feminine knowledge of themselves are coming out of the woodwork and declaring themselves.
In this piece, there is talk of a group of women meeting in Bethnal Green who are encouraged to explore themselves with a mirror, culminating in painting a picture of their most delightful feature. Others are even doing some needlecraft to replicate the beauty of their own vulvas, contributing to a large quilt of vulvas that is going to be displayed in Covent Garden at Coco de Mer. Wonderful.
Others have even made necklaces and other items of jewellery out of vulva shapes, and whilst they are not necessarily to my taste, I really like the idea.


Which is strange in itself. And yet, is perfectly understandable.
I mean, it would be a little strange if men walked around with a cock necklace. But in a way, nobody needs that. Men and women alike know what a cock looks like but even those who are practiced cunnilingus lovers may not fully take in the beauty and the form of the vulva. Besides, as these images of the jewellery show, you and I might know it is a vulva but others might just see it as a beautiful flower or leaf shape. They are so dumb and ignorant about the female body that they wouldn’t even realise that it was actually the opening between a woman’s legs.
(I wonder if there are certain people who love lilies and irises, for instance, because of their similarity with the vulva, and yes, that thought has crossed my mind before).


Time to wake up folks.

Recently, I took some photos of my vulva and everything else down there. I took it on a decent photo so that I could have a quick look at myself when I was turned on. I hadn’t done it for far too long, almost two years, come to think of it, and that is appalling.
I actually think that women should be taking photos of themselves regularly to remind themselves of just how beautiful and stimulating/stimulated they are.

There I was, with fingers holding back my labia, stretching the lower reaches of my opening, so that I could get the lens in there to picture what was there.
It is genuinely beautiful, and I am certainly not the type of person who readily says anything positive about myself, especially when I am at a low ebb.

But it is, subjectively, beautiful.
The intricacies are stunning, the folds of skin are soft and tender, especially when they are smothered in lubricant or even cum. The massive eruption of the female erection is fascinating; almost like a delicate, pink and rippling cock with its foreskin taken back. Utterly bewildering, and I suspect that the majority of women don’t know that even exists let alone have had the experience of seeing theirs in explosive action.

There is detail beyond belief down there between your legs and nobody seems to want to know why or how each and every section works down there.
I implore you, men and women alike, to get down there and do some filming whilst your body is aroused. You will be amazed and delighted in what you find; little holes that secrete love juices, wriggling worms of wonder, layers of beautiful skin dying for sensuality to satiate.

I love my hole being tampered with. I love tampering with it myself. I love taking photos and sending them to a person I know will appreciate it, partly because it is mine, partly because it is a thing of beauty irrespective of the rest of the person that goes with it.

I am not professing to have the most perfect vulva, or the most exciting, or the most inviting. I am not saying that it is massively different to any other vulva.
But it is mine.
It is the epicentre of my sexuality, along with my mind that gives it such force and passion. It is therefore the epicentre of my existence for without my sexuality I am not complete. It is the epicentre of my sensuality too. I need sensuality, possibly more than sexuality, and it is there in my vulva too. Yes, you need other parts of the body working in conjunction, but it is all there.

So I am going to finish this short piece by reminding people once more to do this thing, something that I have mentioned before on this blog.

Get down there, feel around, do it again and again until you begin to recognise the movements of your own body as they respond to your touch. Know what excites you and then you can share this with your partner or whoever else you are wanting to fuck. Take some photos. If you are at first timid, then just take a photo with your legs spread open. Once you have finally got used to looking at your outer labia, move these fleshy folds away and reach inside. Take the camera in and look. Then do it again with your lover. Get him or her to take some photos so that you can really see inside yourself, and then do it again when you are aroused. See the difference. Be excited by your own body and then enjoy the whole wonderful experience over and over again.

In the past, I have sent and received photos of a highly sexual nature. Personally, I love the erotic ones too. I have plenty of photos of cocks. He has plenty of photos of my cunt but in the act of sending, there is a different moment every time. I could receive a cock photo on the hour every hour for an entire day, but they would all be different because they would have been taken ‘in the moment’ and that is what makes it special irrespective of the similarity in photo to photo.

But do it girls. Do it women. Look at yourselves and be amazed at the difference it can make to your sexual experience to know precisely what is happening to your body when you make love or masturbate.

Well done all those people who are really doing this, learning about themselves and celebrating their sexuality.


Time to do some artwork methinks.

No comments: