Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Saturday 24 September 2011

A Brief Introduction to Intelligent Sex


Sexual Healing

Let’s get down tonight, said Marvin Gaye
I mean, is there an alternative? If a woman or man is feelin’ hot and in need of some lovin’ then surely it is the only humane thing to do.
Of course, it is never that simple because sex never is. For the most simple and natural thing in life, it isn’t half complicated.
I think I am going to have to return to some writing I did some time ago when I started to try and explain the intelligence of sex.

As with most things in life, it is never just about one aspect of intelligence. The truest and most enlightened form of sex is an absolute combination of all the intelligences. It is about the raw instinct of needing sexual stimulation. It is the knowledge of how to have good sex, reaching the specific parts that need to be reached, knowing how to do that to get the physical and sensual pleasure that is the epitome of good sex. It is about sharing; giving and receiving in equal amounts with sexual partners, totally at one with the desires and the wishes of one another, knowing, feeling and imagining what the other person knows, feels and imagines. It is a oneness with oneself, in oblivious comatose state whilst simultaneously sharing ever single moment of wonderment with another person.
Intelligent sex is transcendental. That is it. It defies anything else on this earth. This is what intelligent sex is all about and nothing else will do; well not for those who have experienced it.

Sometimes, I really do wonder whether I would have been better off to stew in self-imposed reborn virginity status. Had I not experienced sex to the full, then I might not feel so deprived without it.
I am really struggling with this. Is it more intelligent to have had mind-blowing sex in order to impart its glory to others or is it better not to have experienced it if it leaves you with such a needy cunt, and soul, and mind?

That is why such sex should never be entered into lightly. You can get rip-roaring sexual pleasure from all manner of sexual experience but this is not what I am talking about. This transcendental sex where Satori is the destination is the peak of sex. How many times in a lifetime can you possibly meet someone who you can attain such bliss with?
You may have the sensuality, or the sexual raunchiness, or the reception from a hungry mouth feeding on genitals, or the emotional togetherness or an amalgamation of some of these but how often can you have it all?
No wonder it hurts. No wonder I, like others, want sexual healing once they have experienced and lived with this sort of sex.
I wonder if Marvin experienced that sort of sex.

Sex is intelligent and sometimes we are bloody stupid to think that we can manage with anything other than the highly intelligent and enlightened form.
Is any sex better than not having this sex? I really am not sure.

I’ve been told I am the best – which is nice! The best ever. Which is even nicer.
Here’s hoping! But at least I do have the experience that I can share with my trusted readers. I have experienced the best sex. I do not profess to be the best but I certainly know about the brilliance and the wonderment of truly special sexual experience.
And sexual enlightenment can only come from this.........

But sexual healing is good, even if you don’t have the Satori.
Looks as though Marvin was right.

I’m not quite in the right frame of mood to continue with this posting at the moment but I will do a proper piece on the intelligence of sex soon.
But to finish for now, I would like to introduce the readers to a book that I am currently reading.
“Zen Sex: The Way of Making Love” by Philip Toshio Sudo.


“Great sex is total abandonment, letting go of inhibition and self-consciousness and giving in to the heat of the moment” he says.
He is talking my language but I think it is much more than this.

“If we apply the principles of zen philosophy to lovemaking, we come to understand the possibilities of spiritual sex – the potential for a transcendent communion to take place. Through this communion, the eternal principles that govern the universe and our lives within it reveal themselves”

This is why I need sex. It opens my eyes, my soul, my everything to more than just the physical act. Sex makes me who I am. Sex means that I am enabled to have the world reveal itself to me and I can think about what I can do to make this transcendental beauty available to others, and not just about sex.
Sex makes me who I am, and I have waited so long to realise this. I function because I am sexual. I think and feel because I have allowed sexuality to live and love within me. I imagine because sex has opened my mind. 
Being sexual makes me intelligent and being intelligent makes me sexual.
Without this, Zenpuss is not half the person that she is.

Think on and I will return to this as soon as possible.

No comments: