Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Saturday 17 May 2008

Ever had sex over the telephone?

Circa 1984, watching the Brit Awards. Noel Edmonds turns to Holly Johnson and asks, "have you ever met Prince?".
"No" responds the Frankie frontman, " but I have had sex with him over the telephone!".

Oh how we all laughed at the Liverpudlian humour and the riskee nature of that blatantly gay singer flirting with the ever so heterosexual DJ! Indeed for a naive 18 year old, it was quite an unusual comment and an awakening of sorts. I realised Holly was gay; I knew what that meant but I am not sure I really understood how gay men 'did' it. For all I knew, they probably did do it over the telephone, because that's a little odd, a little out of the ordinary, and I guessed that they could wank away as they spoke, so yes, I guess that would constitute sex on the telephone.

I had sex over the telephone today. Fucking good sex. I watched my friend as he unzipped his trousers and held his plentiful balls, cupped in his hands, whilst he teased the waistband of his pants away from his body. He then reached inside to reveal his lovely, stimulated cock that gradually grew with a carefully practiced yank and I hope an excitement that it was on full view for my eyes only.
He then pulled down his pants to give me a full and glorious sight of his hardened balls that I was sucking on some 48 hours previous and that luscious cock that was getting firmer by the second as he pulled his foreskin back and forth.
He then moved the camera further and nearer to his excited genitals so that I could see his precum juices oozing out of his hole and trickling down his thumb and foreskin. A magnificent sight. I could almost taste those juices as they dribbled out of him in his excited state.

Whilst all of this delightful activity was taking place, I had my hand firmly clutching my pussy and could feel myself getting harder and wetter. As I unbuttoned my own trousers, I realised with no surprise whatsoever, that my own sexual juices were trickling out of me, moistening my knickers and reminding me of the urgent need to slide my fingers into a very needy and cum-ready cunt. Gently, submerging three fingers inside, I gradually reached to feel the bulging masses growing simultaneously with my friend's cock. I curled my fingers around and reached for my g spot and massaged away as I brought myself to a point where I knew I was about to cum. I reached inside again to feel an amazing amount of juices. Gurgling liquids ready to gush, and within seconds I could feel those hot squirts of cum trickling over my fingers and rushing down my hand, and then my legs as I pulled my fingers out of my body.
Just explaining this sequence of events has awoken my pussy, where I can feel a lovely familiar feeling rising between my thighs. I like that overwhelming feeling and urgent desire for sex. I love the sensation of arising sexual need.

So here it is. Me, finally understanding what Holly Johnson meant. Yet in 1984, even popstars couldn't have imagined that the advancement of technology would enable a phone fuck quite like that. For a young eighteen year old, who had only lost her virginity a matter of months before, this sort of stimulation was unbelievable, unrecognisable, unattainable. I didn't know that you could self-stimulate. I didn't think it was allowed, and yet, here I am some 24 years on describing sex on the phone via video connection that Holly J and his sexual 'relaxing' anthem could only envisage in his wildest dreams.

No comments: