Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Friday 16 May 2008

Feeling horny - again

Prologue
This was written a week ago and it has been altered accordingly.

I feel so horny at the moment. I've got a seriously juicy pussy, that has protruding labs in quiet desperation to be touched. I am lying here thinking about the many things that excite me and how much I need to pull up my skirt, to position my moist knickers away from my eager cunt, waiting to be released from the tight clothing around it. I want to slide my hand down my body toward my pussy, stroking the top of my clit through the warm texture of my pubic hairs that are gently covered with pre cum spotlets of excitement. I want to curl my fingers into a hook, beckoning toward my hole. I want to curve them into my body, swiftly following the contours of the folds of my inner skin, as I reach and manoevre toward my oh so very needy g spot. I want to feel my way toward my spot and to gently spring it to life. Then I want to push it with an urgent vigour, rubbing hard until it is ready to ejaculate hot, gushing streams of female spunk. I want to feel that overpowering climatic orgasm run through every vein of my body, bringing my sexuality to the heart and soul of my being.

And I want to do all of this with someone watching me, someone sitting before me holding their cock, enjoying the feel of it in their own hands. And as I am ready to cum, I want that cock placed underneath my cunt so that I can drip my juices all over it, and watch it grow with excitement as my fuck juices flow out if me. And once that cock has received the stimulation of my wetness, I want it to find its way straight into my cunt, immediately after I have cum, and jab hard within me, thrusting powerfully and ably until I cum again, with me pushing and yet retaining it within me, allowing cock and owner to be yet again smothered with my cum! And then, because I am feeling particularly greedy, I want to get on all fours, turn around and be fucked from behind with infinite passion and energy. And when the time is right, I want the cock to withdraw just at the time of climax and I want to feel hot, sticky semen splashing all over my arse. All over my arse, rubbed in and around it. And then I want to suck the remnants of cum away, savouring each droplet of flavour. I am now going to fuck myself senseless as I have about a gallon of fluid that will not allow me to rest in bed until I have seriously squirted.

Epilogue
And much of the above has just happened, just now. Hot, oozing juices cascading out of my sexually cleansed cunt, time after time, perpertually following on with but a touch of a finger, a fist, a fucking marvellous, majestic cock that pleasures me every single time it thrusts its way inside me, allowing me to devour it with the greed and hunger of my raw sexuality, pushing on that cock as it vies for space in my embellished, engorged pussy. I have just cum everywhere; over the settee, over the carpet, over that sensational cock, over my hands and his. Oh I want this again and soon. I felt that awesome, spunky, hot, hot cum as it splashed onto my arse, trickling down my body. And that was the very best arse massage I have ever experienced, artistically spreading warm, thick, glistening spunk into every pore, tickling me with the smoothness of the circling motion of a hand already moist from my own lubrications. A sensational, satisfying end to an evening. How I love to be fucked with such extraordinary care and consideration. And what makes it even more special and personal is that somebody took the time to read my words, to inwardly digest them and then ensure that my moment of fantasy horniness became a reality; all perfectly executed just as I had suggested and hoped. Maybe I should write more about other sexual fantasies and await the moment when they can be realised. Thank you, you fucking gorgeous human being.

And with a prologue and epilogue such as these, what on earth do we put into the main body of writing? I'll just have to fantasise something together.

No comments: