Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Saturday 17 April 2010

Bras and boobs and best fits

Bras and boobs
Last night Miranda Hart was on Frank Skinner’s new show describing her visit to Rigby and Peller.
For those who have not heard about this store, it is a good old fashioned lingerie shop.
http://www.rigbyandpeller.com/
Take a look at the website. If you are anything like me, you get a small thrill from looking at such a site.

I have always had a distinct pleasure in looking at lingerie, preferably on a beautiful model but decent knickers will stand up on their own (!) as the glorious piece of clothing that they are. There are some divine panties and beautiful bras on this site as well as other tasteful lingerie.
I like to imagine myself both in and out of these products. I like to imagine someone looking at me as I undress to reveal this exceptionally good lingerie and how eager fingers would like to search out the intimate parts of my body that are enhanced by the quality of the craftsmanship of perfectly designed bras and panties.
I’m already turned on by the thought. I really do love fingers reaching into my pussy whilst eyes are feasting on sexy panties. Wonderful.

What sets Rigby and Peller aside from other shops is the way that they fit bras. Apparently, on visiting one of their shops, you are guided into a room and asked to remove your bra. The assistant then gawps at your boobs, their size, your posture, the intricate details of every woman’s voluptuousness and then dashes out to grab a selection of bras for you.

They usually return with a range of bras that appear to be far bigger than the one that you are wearing. This does not surprise me at all. Most women have no idea of their bra size. They reached a certain size at the end of their growth and they stick with that particular measurement, irrespective of whether they are bulging out the side of their containers.

Not only do women not know the size of their lovely ones, they don’t know how to put a bra on.
I don’t put a bra on properly. I do what most women do; clip the bra in front of the boobs, twist it round and then put the arm straps on, finally manoeuvring my tits into the cups. Not very sexy.
Apparently on should put the arm straps on first, lever your big ones into the cups, mould them in and then take the strap fastens around to the back and place them together. Once done, you can readjust at the front.
At Rigby and Peller, they tell you all about this.

I can’t afford Rigby and Peller lingerie. Well, I might be able to but I am not sure that I can justify spending £50 on a pair of panties or £70 on a bra but in saying this, isn’t this yet more proof of a topsy turvy world?
I frequently pay £40 for a skirt or a pair of jeans and the same amount for a decent top. I do this because that is the price of clothes and I do try and look decent. If you apply the same rule to underwear, I also want to look good in my lingerie. The only difference is that these clothes are potentially seen by far fewer people. The reward for dressing seductively and tastefully in expensive, well-made lingerie should be worth the cost and twofold. Therefore, what is wrong in splashing out on something that makes you feel energised, sexual and downright horny?

So, I now am stuck with a vivid fantasy in my mind. I am walking through Knightsbridge or Mayfair and I come across the front window of this lingerie shop, which from the front is indistinguishable from other posh shops; no overt displays of what is promised inside. (This wouldn’t happen in France – the gorgeous seductive garments would be out on the window display, enticing people in. What a weird place this country is!).
I enter into the shop with my lover. He has to be there because he is going to choose the right fit, the right colour, the panties that he wants to trickle his fingers through.

We ask the assistant for some support, obviously choosing the most attractive person to serve us. We also ask if my lover can come into the changing room with me. She hasn’t had such a request before which strikes me as rather odd. Surely the partners of customers are going to get as much gratification out of the sale as the person who is going to wear the garments?

She asks the manager who agrees.
My lover takes a seat in the corner of the room. I have passed my cardigan to him to have on his lap, just in case he needs to cover himself up. I then unbutton my shirt, remove my camisole and then reach behind to unbuckle my bra. I gently remove the garment, not too slowly in case the assistant thinks I am trying to seduce her (which I probably am), not too quickly so that my lover can get a small thrill from me unveiling myself to another woman.
I then look directly into the eyes of the assistant who is concentrating fully on her analysis of my boobs. My lover, meanwhile, is making use of my cardigan as he looks at the arse of the assistant, and gets marginally aroused as she sweeps her eyes over my E sized tits.

Once she has analysed the size and proportions of my tits, she wanders off and I remain standing there in silence as my lover pushes aside the cardigan to show me his erection. I, in turn, place my hands down towards my pussy and press hard to remind him that I am as turned on as he is.

The assistant returns and guides me into the first bra. My lover remains seated as he watches this young woman carefully touching my tits as she smoothes the bra over my boobs. I ask naive questions as to whether it is fitting properly around the cleavage so that the assistant has to return to my body to readjust the shapely lace around me. My lover is sniggering silently at my blatancy, knowing that I have only asked for this adjustment for my own sexual pleasure.

This pattern of query and readjustment happens with each of the bras that the assistant has chosen to try on me. At one point, I ask my lover to come and look around my back to see what the bra looks like from the back. He comes straight up to me and cheekily jiggles my right boob, just checking the fit, of course. The assistant averts her eyes as we flirt in this familiar way.

We finally agree on a bra – possibly this one http://www.rigbyandpeller.com/Sexy_Lingerie/sc1282/p11161.aspx
And my lover asks if there are some panties that match.

The assistant goes off and brings back a selection of styles; G strings, briefs, lacy thongs and shorts.
My lover chooses the pair he wants me to have, possibly these http://www.rigbyandpeller.com/Sexy_Lingerie/sc1282/p11438.aspx

Once the sale is agreed, my lover asks if I can keep the bra and panties on, making it quite clear that he intends to whip them both off at the earliest opportunity. What he doesn’t say to the assistant, but what I know, is that he is going to fuck me whilst I wear both of these items, and he is going to take plenty of photos of their inaugural sex session.

We leave the shop excited, sexually charged and eager to get to somewhere where we can make use of the arousal that we have just experienced.
.....................................................................................

There is another ending to this fantasy and I will write about that tomorrow...............
.....................................................................................

In all seriousness, women should be more concerned about the underwear that they choose. I really want women to feel positive about their sexuality and choosing the right underwear is so vital to this. What is sexy for some is not sexy for others. Some people do not want the overt Ann Summers style of sexuality. For others, this is perfect. This is what they feel good in.
Some want thongs and others want silky material to cover their arses in a sensual way.
Some need full cup bras, others like the enhancement of a half cup lift. Everyone should get to know what is right for them, and what is enticing for their partners.
How many women actually ask their sexual partners what they would like them to wear? How many women know their lover’s preferences?

It’s time to reconsider the expenditure on lingerie. I am beginning to think this is precisely how I should be spending my well-earned money.

No comments: