Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Friday 26 June 2009

Am I knackered?

Sex actually can have its down sides, hard as it seems to believe.

I am completely fucked.

As a complete and innocent child, I remember being reprimanded, either at school or at home, for stating that I was knackered. It wasn’t a pleasant word apparently. They explained that whilst it was common slang for being tired, it was a more usual term for an explicit type of tiredness, i.e. exhaustion after sex.
I actually thought this was rather odd. Could you really be that tired after a bit of rumpy pumpy?

Well, some thirty years later, I can assure you that today, I am knackered! And I love it, even though it is somewhat debilitating.

Being knackered doesn’t just happen with the physical aspects of sex. Yet again, for me, it is about the depths of sensuality that come from an intimate form of sex; a sex that envelops you so that you are completely wrapped in the entire experience and passion of it.
Losing your mind to what is happening to your body is exhausting and it is the type of wipe-out that people really should give into.
Sex is such an integral part of peoples’ lives that they should give it the space and the time that it deserves.
There may be papers to sign, people to see, work to be done – all of which are extremely important but they pale into insignificance when compared with the vitality of sex and what it can do for one’s equilibrium.

I am not suggesting that sex should dominate to the detriment of getting on with the day to day chores but even if it knackers you out, then you should still do it.
Why? Because I think it is your body’s way of releasing and relaxing. Maybe our desire and need for sex is heightened just at the point when the body needs to relax. Clearly, I need considerable amounts of relaxation.
Alternatively, my desire and need for sex could be because I am addicted to the bliss that it gives!

There are, of course, various stages of being knackered by sex.
There’s the immediate post orgasm instant oomph of exhaustion; the one that zaps you whilst you devour the physical, spiritual and emotional sensations.
Then there is the post coital tiredness, after you have simultaneously decided that love making for this particular time has ceased and you can fall into a state of Satori, as your consciousness ebbs and flows, as you lie together, holding one another, embracing that brilliant feeling of oneness.
There’s also that state after you have got up from bed or wherever else you may have been having sex and have brought yourselves back into the realities of the day. Whilst you are essentially functioning, there is that serenity and feeling of being knackered that never quite leaves. It is a contentment, calm, appreciation of the delights that you have just experienced. It is underlying as you continue with conversations or making dinner but it is there nonetheless.
I guess the final stage of being knackered is the reflective time; the time when you have finished the chores and can really sit or lie down and revisit, remember and indulge in the sexual events of the day or night.

I’m at this stage now.

As I said at the beginning of this exceptionally brief blog, I am fucked.

I had yet more mind-blowing orgasms that incapacitated me immediately after they had happened. I once read about a man with such an enormous dick that he was unable to have an orgasm because the blood drain to his cock meant that he lost consciousness. I always thought this to be apocryphal but I’m not so sure. The orgasms that I am currently having could easily wipe me out if I allowed them to, if I wasn’t so desperate to experience them again almost immediately.

I drifted off into a delightfully light snooze after my lover had spunked his stuff all over me, after I had gushed out yet another slosh of fuck juices, letting my body just simmer into the flow of being beautifully knackered.

I was functioning well enough this afternoon to talk coherently and logically about matters that needed discussing. I drove home, I watched the television, I cooked a meal. I functioned but the sexual feeling from earlier today is never far away, and that feeling of satisfaction, calmness and physical, yet pleasant exhaustion is never far away.

And now, I am just in that stage of letting all the sexual delights of the day wash over me as I remember some special moments that I can take with me as I drift away from the day; like being greeted by my lover who was totally naked when I arrived, like feeling his cock respond so instantly to my gentle caress, like lying in bed and having my cunt licked so lasciviously, like being asked to turn onto my knees so that he could really thrust hard into me, like cumming for the seventh time, still managing to emit more juices, like being fingered in places that I hadn’t been fingered before, like having my lover drift into his own serenity whilst still cupping one of my tits with both hands, like cumming for the tenth time as he tweaked my nipples without either of us touching my pussy.

So going back to the theme of the writing, is this being knackered or is it just a state of serenity or is it both? Does it matter what it is as long as it is a positive feeling that leaves you seeking more?

Whatever it is, I know that whilst I may be unable to function completely, I also seem to function far more effectively if I have had the opportunity to enjoy and embrace my sexuality and that of my lover.
It’s back to yin and yang again.
I am knackered yet delightfully calm, allowing my body and my mind to simply relax at the love of this feeling within me.

I am knackered. I am fucked. I want to be knackered again. I will be knackered again but I will e knackered because that is what my body, my mind and my spirit demands.

No comments: