Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Sunday 14 June 2009

Swimming in Sex

Water is invigorating, refreshing, cleansing and clear. It is transparent. It hides nothing. Water smothers you. In warmth it envelops you. In its coldness it reignites your nerve and spirit. Water has so many significant meanings throughout our lives. Water tinkles along. It flows and gushes in a forthright manner. It is the epitome of life.

I love water. I can lose myself in water. When I lie in a steaming hot bath, I close my eyes and disappear into an array of pleasant, dreamy thoughts. I lie, soaking my body, releasing all the tedious day to day occurrences and drift off into memories and thoughts. I meditate in the bath. I am whole. I think I also like the nakedness of water. I love the fact that, in usual circumstances, you are lying in a bath alone with just your own skin and body. It is possibly the only time in people's busy lives where there is legitimacy to their nudity. There are still, I believe, very few people who contentedly walk around their own house naked. What might the neighbours see? Well, in my humble opinion, if the neighbours are so intent on looking in, voyeuristically sighting me in all my naked glory, then they are welcome to decide whether they want to continue watching or turn away in disgust.

Back to water. I love photographs of water. I like taking photographs of water. It is that constancy that I particularly love. It is never still, always floating along, rippling, waving. A true symbol of the living moment. Always living and always moving. I love all types of water but I am especially fond of the sea. The vastness of the ocean is my haven. I often think that if there is an afterlife, I will probably spend most of it just sitting calmly watching the seas around the world, waves crashing and cascading into the earth. I may do other things as well, if I am allowed in my afterlife!

It is can also be quite sexual. No really. I have fond memories of sexual encounters associated with water; attempts at penetrative sex in the sea, lying in a bath with a handsome bloke as he fingers me, opening my pussy and stimulating it so that there is a dual flow of juices in and out, stripping off and dipping in a painfully cold sea with a group of pissed up friends. Okay, so the latter was not specifically sexual in so far that there was no group sex or orgy taking place but it is still incredibly sexual seeing your friends teetering off in semi darkness to invigorate themselves in the splashes of the Solent.

And then there is skinny dipping. I have only actually done it a few times in my life but I can vividly remember how erotic it was, how horny it made me feel and how in touch with my own body I felt.

The first time I went skinny dipping, I was probably about eleven years old. A group of us had been for a meal as an end of holiday treat, and we decided that we would go for a night swim. One of my friends, the oldest in the group, suggested that we remove our bikinis. I hated it because I was terrified of putting my bathers back on, only to find tiddly fish had decided to join me. However I do remember being very excited at the nakedness of it all.

The last time I went skinny dipping was in th Caribbean, in our swimming pool. We had been for another meal (Blimey, do I eat all the time?) and we returned to the house after a serious amount of alcohol was consumed. I was pretty wasted. Again, it was the last day of the holiday and I was merry on the booze. It was a warm, sultry evening and there was a glorious pool just begging me to jump in. So I did.

I think my friends were somewhat shocked when I nonchalantly removed my clothes and stood there in my knickers and bra. Feel free to join me, I’m going in, said I, and then walked away towards the steps, turned my back on them, removed my underwear and swam. I remember the utter delight and the total freedom that I felt as my naked boobs bobbed around in front of me. I remember the sweet sensation of opening and closing my legs in the rhythmic breast stroke, feeling the water gushing in and out of my vagina, feeling my labia doing their own repeated little strokes against the warmth of the water. I remember lying on my back unashamedly revealing my naked body to my friends, who had they chosen to do so, could have seen my big, bold tits pointing towards the starlit sky, with the moonlight shining on the darker shades of pubes that were wriggling free with liberated expressiveness.

And all of that was very pleasant but not massively sexual other than a dismissal of my own inhibitions which aroused me and made me feel sexually alive.

But here is the real thing I want to share with you. It is my one of my favourite sexual fantasies. It is swimming and sex. It is horny and luscious. It excites me enormously, and one day, I hope my fantasy will be realized in truth.

I am on holiday in a private villa, possibly owned by some mutual friends. There are four of us; two couples who know each other relatively well. All four are very sexually enlightened and acknowledge the physical attributes of one another. We are all eating an evening meal (food again). The villa is on a cropped hill top, preferably overlooking the sea but out of sight of prying eyes. We finish our meal and relax in the dusky night, taking our drinks to the poolside, continuing our discussion about a range of interesting and stimulating themes. Our hosts then explain how they like to swim together at this time of night and would we like to join them. No need for swimming costumes. Dive in as nature intended, and don’t be panicked if you get turned on. Just go with the flow. Feel free to do whatever feels natural. So we all undress without any inhibitions. There are no particular commentaries, no kissing or cuddling. We all just dive into the pool and swim around, still continuing the conversations of the evening, popping out every so often to restock on the drinks. And we are all aware of a growing desire.

I swim to the pool steps and float around, extending my arms above my head, horizontal in the water, and my lover swims towards me. At the other end of the pool, our hosts have swam towards one another and are standing together, silhouetted against the lights in the pool, gently embracing one another. We can just make out the arches of their backs as they lean into each others bodies. And my lover stands in front of me as I lie there looking up at him. He strides towards me, gradually emerging from the depths of the pool. First his chest, then his stomach and soon, directly in front of me, he is standing there with a cock so huge and erect that I can almost feel its forcefulness even though he is a yard away from me. He takes his hand out of the water and clasps his cock, elongating it even more and strides towards me. He leans over and smothers me with his kisses, his cock tapping my stomach. He sinks into the water again and swims over me so that I can feel his excitement touching me. And then he whispers in my ear, telling me that he is desperate to feel his body inside mine. He pulls me out of the water and stands me on the steps of the pool, and then he kneels back in the water and sucks at my pussy, molding his tongue into the thin line of my outer layers of skin, nibbling on my clitoris. Our hosts have moved out of their embrace and are standing at the other side of the pool, watching with interest our sexual act. No words are spoken.

He climbs out of the pool and lies on the sun lounger, legs astride, pulling me on top of him, ensuring his cock is ready to enter me. I straddle him, lean back and ride his cock as he continues to manipulate my clit, subtly moving his hands from my pussy to my tits, grabbing them, swirling them around, shoving them in his mouth and sucking hard. And he fucks me powerfully and silently in the darkness of the night, with just enough light in the patio area to allow our hosts to see every movement, to see me raising myself up and down so that they have glimpses of his delectable dick as it is entering in and out of me, time and time again.

I turn around, with my back to my lover but facing my friends who are now in a different embrace. The man has his back to the pool, still facing me. The woman stands in front of her man. He clutches at her tits as he kisses her neck. She has her hands submerged in the water but clearly pressing against her own pussy. I continue to ride this heavenly cock, my hands arched above my head, my tits tossing around with the urgent movement of my body and his cock reaching far and deep inside me.

Our friends swim over to the same side of the pool as us, and they continue to watch us having sex as they find each others essential body parts. They stand next to us, touching one another, still watching us having sex. Still no words are spoken.

My lover moves. We stand infront of one another and watch this couple as they lie together in missionary style and fuck. She curls her legs around her lover, and his agile body moves in methodical motion, gliding in and out of her for us to see. I lean on the chair to look some more, with my arse deliberately and provokingly reaching out in search of my lover’s cock , and he does not disappoint. He stands full height behind me and fucks me again, watching our friends until I am silently screaming with the pleasures of juicy cum, both his and mine, mingled together simultaneously in my throbbing cunt. And at that point my male friend cums with a sympathetic moan, coating the patio with pools of cum, deciding that on this occasion he would shower his partner with his spunk rather than cum within.

We then turn to each other, and lie together, next to our hosts and enjoy the warmth of the summer’s night; all naked, all fucked, all in a state of harmonious pleasure. And we grab our drinks and resume our interesting conversation that had taken place before our swim and sex.

No comments: