Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Sunday 14 June 2009

Shopping for knickers

I think I have already written about this little fantasy of mine. I know I have already mentioned how, given the right mood, I can walk through Marks and Spencer’s imagining the male knickers on and indeed off. When I look at the mannequin’s, I can imagine the knickers on my lover with me having my hand inside them, searching for the feel of a warm and lubricated cock, gently easing the cotton form away until I am faced with the full sexuality of an engorged and excited dick.

On Friday evening, whilst crossing the Channel, I walked into the duty free shop. It’s a bit of a farce these days because you can actually get these products cheaper in Asda or Sainsbury’s particularly the alcohol but I just thought I’d meander around regardless.

I found some very plain black and white thongs; Pierre Cardin or Calvin Klein or some other named brand, and despite having no lace or fanciness about them, they were indeed very sexy in their simplicity. I wish that I had bought them now because I think they would have been most comfortable and I can imagine the ease with which hands could slip inside, and feel the moisture of my pussy.

On the other side of the display was the male counterpart; plain black and white boxers in expensive, soft cotton. I do like the feel of a good quality cotton, particularly when it brushes my face as I move towards deep throating an awaiting cock. I adore feeling soft cotton when it is mildly moistened by the natural lubricant of an aroused cock; very velvety in texture, enticing you to feel the smoothness and curvature of the balls beneath, reaching beyond to handle the firmness of a pert arse, and moving back round to trace the line of an erect cock, ready and waiting to be touched and clutched.

I wish I had bought these too because I certainly had my lover in mind as I felt the cotton and wished I was faced with his erect glory right there and then.

Am I really the only person who thinks of sex when I am looking at male and female underwear? I somehow doubt it. I think everybody should buy their underwear with this in mind, thinking about how good, how sexy it might make them feel, thinking about how flattering the material and colour could be, imagining having the garments removed by another person either gently or urgently in a desire to be completely naked with those important body parts touching one another before the ultimate penetration.

You see this is where I think some people have got it all wrong. They don’t recognise enough sexuality in the simple things in life, and what is more sexual, as far as clothes shopping, than rows and rows of lacy knickers that given a little imagination you could place in a sexual context? My recent purchases in the underwear department have often been determined by how sexy I may feel or how turned I think my lover may be in seeing me in the specific garments.

I’d like to think that other people consider these things when they are looking around.

Just think what it could do to your sex life if you had chosen a whole range of lingerie specifically because you felt sexy in it. You’d want to show it off at the earliest opportunity. You’d want to know how it was going to be removed – well I would anyway.

There’s the great sketch from Father Ted when a group of priests have accidentally found themselves in the women’s lingerie department. I know that Father Ted is not to everyone’s taste but it was very amusing because they epitomised various men’s concern about being caught in the underwear department unable to avert their eyes, living in fear of being thought of as a sexual being, heaven forbid! And you see them, you know. You see these petrified men, grabbing the first piece of lingerie that they can get their hands on, irrespective of whether it is the right size, shape or colour for their partner – just as long as they can be seen by their partners as the caring new man who is capable of going into such a shop without turning a beetroot shade of red, when in actual fact their embarrassment completely overwhelms them and they can think of nothing else than getting out before they are discovered.

Perhaps I am exaggerating, but how many men do you know who are really, genuinely comfortable with buying their partner underwear, and how many only make the exception at Christmas because it is the done thing to do?

I think that there is something incredibly sexy about thinking of someone going out to buy me a pair of knickers specifically because they were thinking of sex with me, and how the lingerie was going to take a significant part in the proceedings.

And so onto my little fantasy.

I am out shopping with my lover and we go to a particular boutique. Remember this is a fantasy and so I am allowed creative licence and imagination.

As we walk towards the shop, he tells me that he wants to buy some special underwear, something that is going to look wonderful on me, something that he is going to choose, not me, something that is going to turn him on and want me as soon as he sees me in the chosen lingerie.

We get to the shop window and look at the display, and what a display it is. Alongside the mannequin’s proudly displaying lacy thongs in deep and sensual colours, there are photographs, scattered around showing semi naked women, topless women in skimpy, flattering knickers of all denomination! Tiny strings that barely cover your pubes, larger boxer style with buttons that can be unfastened to get to your cunt, deep and wide thongs that shape your arse enticingly.

And at the back of the display is a large photograph of a man holding a woman with his hands on her hips and his thumbs embedded in the knickers obviously waiting to remove them in a very urgently sexual way. Viewing this, you know that the man wanted to direct his fingers towards her pussy, seeing if the knickers would accommodate the juices that were about to flow from her body.

We enter the shop and he explains that he wants me to try on a variety of knickers and bras but there are stipulations. He must be able to watch. He must have a seat immediately outside the changing room so that he can choose the one that excites him most. The shop owner is most compliant and agrees to this, arranging for us to have a special changing room at the far end of the shop with a chair placed outside.

I go into the changing room and begin to undress, totally oblivious to the choices that he is making. He returns with a range of garments; red lacy thongs similar to the ones I already have with matching bras, deep blue satin French knickers that slide on and off with infinite ease, white lacy knickers that allow the viewer a good eyeful of pubes beneath.

I try them all on and open the curtains of the changing room to greet my lover with my semi-naked form. As I walk towards him, he stands so that I can reach out and feel the effect of each garment on his engorged cock, and I have to be careful that I don’t begin to spill my increasing juices into the unpaid for panties.

Eventually the tension becomes too great, and as I walk out in a matching bra and knickers of black and cream lace, he can no longer merely look. He has to touch me. He has to know what is going on with my cunt, and as he touches me, as he reaches inside and feels the growing wetness around my pubic hairs, as he softly pushes a finger or two into my cunt, he knows that I am intensely close to an orgasm.

Closing the curtains behind him, he reaches further into my pussy, stroking clitoris and cervix simultaneously until I cannot contain my excitement any longer and I pour cum all over the place. And he desperately wants to fuck me.

He explains to the shop assistant that I like the garment so much that I need to keep them on.

She understands and the articles of clothing are paid for.

We leave the shop, returning to his house to remove the soaking knickers for some fabulous and urgent sex when we both cum again quite quickly.

Nice thoughts, and a far away fantasy.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to find such a shop assistant who totally understood the need for a finger fuck in the middle of a shopping expedition?

But fantasy aside, there are still possibilities that are not beyond the realms of feasibility.

Many shops do have changing rooms now where male ‘spectators’ can certainly view without the woman having to come out directly into the shop. I think I need to find these shops fairly urgently because I really like the idea of flaunting myself in front of my lover, choosing from a range of items that he has specifically picked out for me.

I really like the idea of him sitting there with me looking towards him and his cock as some sort of measurement of arousal – a cockometer!

And I love the thought of being so aroused by shopping for lingerie that we have to get back to the house as soon as possible so that I really can get into the bought items and feel his masterful fingers do their very tidy work in making me cum and cum again and again.

So a simple fantasy from a very simple every day occurrence.

Maybe this is Zenpuss’s mission – to sexualise society so that they do begin to see sexuality in the simpler things of life. We think we live in a sexualised society but it is mishandled sexuality, and I shall write about that another time.

In the meantime, if you have a spunkily perfumed pair of knickers in your immediate vicinity, maybe you would like to take a long, lingering sniff, for that is how I smell right now, deep in thought about the feasibility of shopping trips, finger fucks and lacy lingerie.

No comments: