Quote of the Week

"It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters"

Aesop

Sunday 14 June 2009

Peeing for England

Peeing for England

I thought it was about time that I made some comment on this blog about peeing in the context of sexual arousal.

For some time now, I have been aware of the enjoyment that certain people take in listening to another having a pee. I remember quite well a time when I was on the telephone to my friend when I felt the need to go to the toilet. As I was in the middle of an interesting conversation, I didn’t really want to hang up, so I just told him that I needed a pee.

“Take the phone with you!” was his automatic response, and I did so, as requested.

I could sense his growing arousal over the phone as he sighed out his words in that rather beautifully turned on manner of his, clearly excited at what he was listening to. And I thoroughly enjoyed the thought that, despite being miles away, I could still affect his state of sexual desire, hoping that he was grasping his sizeable cock as my urine flowed.

There’s another thing. Sometimes, when I am in the middle of a very sexual conversation, I feel a need to pee, despite the fact that a) I have not had much to drink and b) I have already peed before the conversation.

Putting these two together, I surmise that I am often in the middle of a telephone conversation that sexually arouses me and that is this that makes me want to pee, not a build up of urine.

So when I go to the toilet, I am just getting rid of a build up of orgasmic juices.

Whatever the actual state of the fluid emissions, there is still something particularly exciting about gushing.

Over the last few years, I have become increasingly aware of my ‘ability’ to gush, and I have stated before how this is female ejaculation is still not widely discussed or even acknowledged. When I gush all over my lover as he enters me, the excitement immediately builds up another large quantity of juice, and I have to do it all over again. And I love it. I adore emitting copious amounts of fuck juices, acknowledging by the very nature of doing so, how turned on I am.

I also love trickling or shooting my juices over his torso. Quite delightful, and I believe that he rather enjoys it too.

So what does it matter really what these fluids are or whether they are an amalgam of bodily juices? The most important thing as far as I am concerned is that they flow freely through the excitement and arousal of sexual activity.

If you have therefore come to the conclusion that it is insignificant where the juices originate, then you can easily move from this to enjoying other fluid emissions from your body. In other words, pissing.

I totally adore the fact that my lover is aroused by listening to, watching and feeling me pee. And I do not feel that there is anything remotely abnormal about this. Once you have been intimate with one another sexually, once you have exchanged and intermingled one another’s spunky emissions, then why should something as simple as watching one another pee be a particular issue?

Going further than this, surely if you enjoy your lover’s cock inside you and you happily watch it secrete globs of healthy white sperm all over your body, why would you be deterred by watching him pee? If you delight at the sight of his naked cock appearing from his trousers, why would you not be turned on by him doing the same thing when he gets it out to piss? Likewise for men. If they enjoy watching their partner’s hole dilate as they become more and more aroused, sending out a stream of fuck juices, why would they be put off by a woman pissing? If they like the feel of juices flowing over them, what could be more sensational than placing a hand under a fanny waiting for a stream to flow forth? Nothing whatsoever.

This is, of course, assuming that people have experienced the female orgasm and ejaculation. There is a possibility that had you not had this experience, then you may feel slightly different about pissing.

So where are we now?

We have acknowledged that women ejaculate. We know that anyone who has experienced this is both fascinated and aroused by it. We accept that if we are happy with female ejaculation then we can be equally excited by peeing. And women, of course, are used to seeing blokes spunk, so therefore, no real issue remains about peeing.

No issues whatsoever. So I am suggesting that we should break yet another taboo and actually use this very natural occurrence to effective sexual excitement.

In fact another thought has just sprung to mind. If you have not been fortunate enough to experience a woman gushing, then maybe you really ought to get down and watch her pee. Indeed, if you are a woman who thinks she hasn’t had a wet orgasm, maybe you too should think about peeing in front of your partner to see whether it initiates that long awaited orgasm.

Getting back to the point, I think there is huge potential for two people enjoying the sexiness of pissing together, on one another, with each other, listening, feeling, desiring.

I want to be pissed on. I want to get my lover’s cock out of his pants and hold it as he pees. I want him to pee over me so that I can feel the warmth of him race all over me. I want him to watch me piss, possibly with my fingers gently inserted to direct the flow. I want to drop my knickers whilst out walking and simply crouch down as he watches me relieve myself. I want to do all these things and many more.

Am I some kind of weirdo, someone with a perverted mind? I really don’t think so. I honestly don’t think this is weird. I think it is perfectly natural to enjoy every part of a person that you care about, who excites you excessively, and the natural state of releasing urine is just part of that.

I recognise that this writing is somewhat bizarre. I also recognise that it is rather confused and not very well set out but the general meaning that I am trying to convey is this.

Be free to enjoy. And I can absolutely assure you that there is significant sexual excitement, arousal and intimacy in being totally natural and free about one’s body and bodily functions.

Equally, it is perfectly wonderful to watch a perfect stranger taking a piss in a sexual way. Whilst this may be different from the intimacy of this with a partner, it is still a reminder of what could be, and is certainly extremely arousing. It is also a reminder of the potential sexuality in us all.

So back to the title of this blog. I am really looking forward to a time when my bladder is so full and my horniness is so apparent that I need to emit a huge, enormous ejaculation of cum, urine and anything else that wants to flow out of me. And at that time, I will lie down and pee for England, and hopefully, there will be someone in front of me videoing this for prosperity for us both to review at our leisure and our increased sexual excitement of one another.

No comments: